With its 3.6″ barrel, the TP9 Sub Elite was developed as CANiK’s first sub-compact version of the TP Series of pistols.
The TP9 Sub Elite offers the same features as other TP9 models; however, the Sub Elite is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw.
In addition, the TP9 Sub Elite offers other notable features that make it a competitive choice amongst self-defence sub-compact pistols, including:
- Double-stack magazine for added capacity.
- Front serrations on the slide for better grip.
- Concealed-carry holster.
- Spare magazine with finger rest.
- Magazine loader.
- Cleaning kit.
CANiK TP9 SUB ELITE FEATURES
- 3 white dot tactical sight set
- Interchangeable back-strap (2 sizes)
- Optic-ready Co-witness feature
- Striker status indicator
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Side changeable magazine catch
- Military standard Picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Nickel-plated fire-control components
CANiK TP9 SUB ELITE PRICE
Order your CANIK TP9 Sub Elite through the Academy and train with your pistol while you wait for the licence. T&Cs apply. Contact the Firearm Training Academy for details.
CANiK TP9 SUB ELITE SPECIFICATIONS
Calibre: 9×19 mm
Barrel Length: 91.5 mm
Overall length: 170 mm
Height: 116 mm
Width: 37 mm
Weight (unloaded): 695 grams