AMMUNITION not included in this unit standard and will be charged on the day of training
This course is aligned with the Unit Standard 123515 Handgun, 123511 Self Loading Rifle, 123519 Manual Operated Rifle, 123514 Shotgun.
Business Purposes can only be done once the learner is already competent in terms of the following:
- U/s 117705: Demonstrate knowledge of the Firearms Control Act; and the applicable Basic Firearm Competency.
- Upon purchase of this course, you will collect your books from False Bay Firearm Training Academy. All four home studies and open book tests must be completed in your own time.
- Formative Exams and Practical take place every Friday, except Public Holidays. The course starts promptly at 08h30. It is advised to arrive 10 minutes earlier.
- Bring 2 x certified copies of your ID or Passport. Bring the completed books back when you do your closed book test.
Further instructions will be provided with your books.
Please take note that these courses are an all day event, so it is advisable to bring along a packed lunch.
PLEASE CHECK OUR AVAILALE DATES BEFORE ORDERING
Contact us on
- 021 782 0107
- 021 300 1179
- 073 865 3307 Whatsapp only